Rhode Island's Behavioral Health Network for Home and Community Based Services
We are a group of multi service behavioral health agencies with several similarities.
- We are all liscensed and accredited.
- We are all community governed with local residents from diverse backgrounds serving on our Boards.
- We all have decades of operating continuously evolving "Community Support Programs" for long term recovery services for people living with a serious or severe mental illness.
- We are all advocates for regional safety net CMHCs that can serve applicants regardless of their insurance status.
- We are all strongly committed to acute care as well as long term care.
- We all have been successful in demonstrating how housing, jobs, medical care coordination, and peer support can reduce health insurance claims for higher cost / more restrictive levels of care.
- We all roll up our sleeves and deal with families basic needs and help them access the resources of communities, faith groups, and public agencies
You can also learn about our members progressive, innovative , and mission driven services that are unique to their "niche" interests or their unique community needs.
Please visit our members ' websites...